Discover our collection of exclusive RightFax information for an expert view into your RightFax system.
AudioCodes’ Mediant session border controllers (SBCs) deliver seamless connectivity, enhanced security and quality assurance for enterprise and service provider VoIP networks. In the enterprise environment, SBCs form an effective demarcation point between the business’s VoIP network and the service provider’s SIP trunk, performing SIP protocol mediation and media handling (interoperability), and securing the enterprise VoIP network. In the service provider core, AudioCodes SBCs can function as peering SBCs between operator networks or as access SBCs delivering security and protocol normalization. The Mediant family of SBCs includes a range of platforms that offer cost-effective SBC and hybrid functionality (SIP to TDM, SIP to SIP).
- Scalable range of products suitable for enterprise and service provider deployments
- Ensure smooth migration from legacy telephony to SIP-based infrastructure
- Deliver advanced security for protection against malicious attacks and fraud
- Deployed as a dedicated appliance or as software running in virtual environments
- Hybrid SIP/TDM platforms enable connectivity with legacy equipment
- Identical code base across all models simplifying training and management
- Certified interoperability with leading UC vendors and operators
- Advanced SIP mediation capabilities
We Create Fully Connected Fax Workflows So You Can Focus On Your Business
Our RightFax experts can help you integrate RightFax with most of the leading EMR software applications, which allows for a faster workflow process and more seamless patient servicing.
We're Here To Help!
228 East 45th Street
New York, NY 10017