Discover our collection of exclusive RightFax information for an expert view into your RightFax system.
Digital Faxing for EducationOpenText RightFax is the most flexible and configurable fax server available, with integration and automation capabilities that make it the most trusted and reliable choice for enterprises
Fax remains a trusted and secure method to exchange information across all industries in companies of all sizes around the globe. Business processes and workflows depend on fax. Regulations and information governance policies require fax when other methods of exchange are not secure and pose a compliance risk.
Do You Have These Fax Challenges?
- Employees waste too much time with unreliable and inefficient paper-based faxing
- It takes too long to process fax-dependent workflows because faxing is not integrated with enterprise applications
- Your current fax solution isn’t reliable or meeting the needs of the entire enterprise
- You need to make sure that faxes are secure and reduce/eliminate compliance risks
- The cost of paper-based consumables and standalone fax machine maintenance is too high
- Paper-based faxing does not fit with your organization’s digital initiatives
If you have these challenges, you are not alone. Because so many workflows rely on fax, organizations need a reliable, enterprise-grade, digital fax solution that integrates and automates their fax-related business processes.
An enterprise fax solution should provide robust configurability and advanced integrations to support discrete and high volume faxing in a single solution that can be leveraged across the entire organization. This lets you reduce paper-based operational costs, increase employee productivity, and decrease compliance and security risks associated with standalone fax machines and other unsecure communication methods.
Digital Faxing for Education
As organizations adopt digital strategies, a key component is the transformation of how that information is securely exchanged and processed – including faxes. Faxing will not be eliminated; rather digital fax technology is being adopted to take the “paper” out
of faxing and replace outdated, paper-based methods to improve agility, employee productivity, and higher levels of compliance to reduce risk.
OpenText RightFax has a long history as the No.1 digital fax solution in the world. As the most flexible and configurable fax server available, RightFax integration and automation capabilities make it the most trusted and reliable choice for organizations to support their digital transformation strategy.
RightFax meets these challenges by digitizing fax communications, integrating with email and enterprise applications, and automating fax and secure information exchange with your business workflows.
As the most trusted enterprise fax solution for mid-sized to large enterprises, RightFax strengthens and accelerates enterprise initiatives while providing reliable and efficient digital faxing across the entire organization.
As the most flexible and configurable fax server available, OpenText RightFax integration and automation capabilities make it the most trusted and reliable choice for organizations to support their digital transformation strategy.
RightFax is a centralized, computer-based fax server solution that provides enterprise-grade faxing capabilities across an entire organization. RightFax integrates fax and document distribution with email, desktop, and enterprise applications, enabling secure fax exchange from CRM, ERP, EMR, document management, and other business applications.
OpenText RightFax Fax ServerRightFax is a centralized, computer-based fax server solution that provides enterprise-grade faxing capabilities across an entire organization. RightFax integrates fax and document distribution with email, desktop, and enterprise applications, enabling secure fax exchange from CRM, ERP, EMR, document management and other business applications. When you need to integrate fax with applications that control your business processes, RightFax is the market-leading fax server that gets the job done to accelerate the speed at which you do business. Protecting the privacy of sensitive information is important to you and your customers. You are bound by the governance policies of your company and, in many cases, regulatory agencies to keep protected content private and secure. RightFax fax server operates under the assumption that security is your top priority, with strict measures in place to protect your content.
RightFax Key Benefits
- Increase business agility
- Increase the speed of information exchange by integrating RightFax with business applications, such as ERP, CRM, EMR and document management tools
- Shorten business cycles by leveraging integrations to automate the exchange of information
- Better control over secure information exchange and business processes
- Facilitate growth with faster business expansion
- Focus on your core business to differentiate and be more agile than your competitors
Increase productivity and efficiency
- Increase visibility and make better business decisions with deeper insights into transactions and performance trends with RightFax Analytics
- Increase productivity by sending, receiving, and managing faxes electronically
- Integrate with any email application to manage fax traffic as easily as managing emails
- Integrate with MFP devices to fax paper documents any time you need to do so
- Consolidate and centralize all faxing operations in a single solution to maximize visibility
- Flexible deployment options and configurability provides the foundation to grow and change as your business needs change
Keep content private and secure
- Maintain compliance with regulations to keep sensitive information private and secure
- Meet growing regulatory compliance requirements regarding protected information and establish defensible governance policies through full audit trail of fax history
- Protect content with restricted access to any and all fax transmissions
RightFax Key CapabilitiesRightFax offers a comprehensive set of features that allows you to eliminate standalone fax machines and inefficient handling of paper-based faxes. It is part of an electronic workflow to speed processing and handling of the content that drives your business.
Market leader in enterprise-grade faxing
- Effortlessly support high volume, automated faxing
- Integrate fax with desktop, email, enterprise applications, custom applications, MFPs
- Consolidate and centralize faxing in a single solution, including support for virtual and multi-location environments
- Support business continuity with disaster recovery and high availability configurations
Fully integrated and centralized fax server
- Integrate with key business applications—ERP, ECM, CRM, EMR and virtually any system for faster and more secure exchange of business-critical documents. Pre-built integrations are available for OpenText™ eDOCS, OpenText™ Content Server, IBM® FileNet®,
- Microsoft® SharePoint® and a certified connector for SAP®
- Use existing telephony infrastructure including Voice over IP for a robust UC strategy that includes fax
- Send faxes as easily as emails with email integration with any SMTP email client, including Microsoft® Office 365®, and Gmail™. Pre-built integrations from OpenText are available for Microsoft® Outlook® and IBM® Notes®
- Leverage your investment by integrating with your existing MFP fleet and get rid of fax machines forever
Increased compliance through security and privacy
- Secure and trusted form of information exchange
- Point-to-point transmissions are immune to viruses, malware, and interception (unlike email transmissions)
- Help maintain compliance with regulations such as HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and other information governance requirements
- Ensure digital fax content remains private and does not sit in open public areas with unauthorized access
- Verify document transmission and track fax history with full audit trail
- Ensure compliance with US Department of Defense interoperability and security standards with Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) certification
Better insights and visibility with RightFax Analytics
- Increase visibility with deeper insights into performance trends, channel usage
- Collaborate more closely with key stakeholders on user and application messaging performance
- Monitor and investigate messaging activity for mission- critical applications
- Identify and react faster to messaging bottlenecks, channel saturation, and system alerts
Flexible Deployment Options
RightFax offers multiple deployment options to meet the needs of your organization. Whether you require 100 percent onsite control, wish to leverage the cloud for fax transmissions, or choose the experts at OpenText to fully manage your environment, we’ve got you covered.
On-Premises Deployment: Fully on-premises RightFax server using on-premises telephony connectivity for faxing
This 100-percent on-premises deployment installs RightFax on an on-premises server and uses on-premises telephony for electronic faxing. RightFax can connect with virtually any type of telephone network: analog lines (POTS/DID), digital lines (T1, E1, PRI, BRI), fax gateways and VoIP.
Hybrid Deployment: Fully on-premises RightFax server using cloud connectivity for faxing with OpenText™ RightFax™ Connect
This is a hybrid deployment option where RightFax is installed on-premises and uses RightFax Connect (cloud fax transmission service) to send and receive faxes. This simplifies the RightFax deployment by removing the burden of connecting RightFax to your telephone network. It also eliminates any unreliability, jitter, or call failures often due to on-premises telephony connections.
RightFax Connect is the only cloud-based transmission built by the experts at OpenText to work with RightFax software.
This option eliminates the need for RightFax channels or capacity planning, and with scalable capacity, it handles spikes and peaks in volume with no fax traffic congestion. All back-end integrations and the user experience remains the same.
Hosted and Managed Deployment: Fully hosted RightFax server managed and maintained by the experts at OpenText
This managed fax solution option moves RightFax from an on-premises deployment to a location managed and hosted by OpenText. The software and feature set remain the same, but this option removes the complexity of managing and maintaining an on-premises deployment. This option keeps your data and content isolated and protected at all times.
Fax Server Administration and Management
Administering your fax server shouldn’t be a chore. RightFax server software offers a complete set of management tools that allows the administrator to configure, monitor, and maintain the fax server installations, whether it is one server or dozens. Tools are available for creating and managing users (and synchronizing them with Active Directory or company phone books as necessary), configuring the fax servers, managing resources on an individual machine basis or as functional groups, and everything is accessible from a single management console. A full suite of application and web tools provide easy access and manageability of your RightFax environment.Download as PDF
We Create Fully Connected Fax Workflows So You Can Focus On Your Business
Our RightFax experts can help you integrate RightFax with most of the leading EMR software applications, which allows for a faster workflow process and more seamless patient servicing.
We're Here to Help!
575 Lexington Ave. Ste. 12-110
New York, NY 10022