What's New in
Overview & Features
The latest update to RightFax improves responsiveness for RightFax Connect and optimizes Web Client framework for increased scalability and user management.
RightFax Connect US and EU improved the speed at which RightFax Servers can obtain status from the OpenText cloud. Aka: “Real-Time Fax Status”
This is a new functionality that would provide customers with interim fax statuses when submitting outbound jobs to RightFax Connect.
This functionality immediately updates an outbound fax job status when the fax line encounters an phone line problem or busy signal.
RightFax Connect Canada now fully supports multiple-server RightFax Shared Services Collective environments
Web Architecture Improvements
- RightFax 22.2 updates our web architecture framework ensuring customers utilizing RightFax 22.2 web clients (FaxUtil Web, WebAdmin) can rely upon a scalable and secure web solution for years to come
- Containerization of RightFax Web Components
- OpenText has released a RightFax web application container that would allow organizations to rapidly scale their RightFax Web infrastructure inside of a Docker/Kubernetes environment.
- SAP HANA Certified
- Support for ASCS Load Balancing
RightFax Inactive Users
- RightFax can now be configured to automatically disable user accounts that have been created but are inactive.
We Create Fully Connected Fax Workflows So You Can Focus On Your Business
Our RightFax experts can help you integrate RightFax with most of the leading EMR software applications, which allows for a faster workflow process and more seamless patient servicing.
We're Here To Help!
575 Lexington Ave
New York, NY 10022
Subscribe Our Newsletter
Join our email list to stay up-to-date on industry news and product updates.
© Copyright 2023 - Advantage Technologies, Inc. - All Rights Reserved