Discover our collection of exclusive RightFax information for an expert view into your RightFax system.
RightFax Integration Module FeaturesThe RightFax Integration Module offers a number of features and application integrations to enhance the user experience
The RightFax Integration Module
The RightFax Integration Module ties back-end systems into RightFax to automatically deliver documents by fax, email, print, SMS, certified email, or certified and encrypted email. Delivery from Oracle, SAP, other ERP, and CRM systems is easily customizable with RightFax facsimile command language (FCL), XML, Java, and more. Delivery confirmation and audit trail data can be inserted into ERP and other back-office applications.
Some features of the Integration module include
- The use of facsimile command language (FCL) for sending application-triggered faxes, print, email, SMS messages, certified email, or encrypted PDF documents via email
- A graphical user interface to create filter templates that build documents from a text stream, the RightFax XML schema for translations from text to FCL, and document-based host notification.
- RightFax JAVA-based integration to Oracle 1-to-1 Fulfillment Services (for most Oracle CRM applicationsOracle Purchasing 11i documents.
RightFax can integrate with many applications. The integration options are listed below:
- Integration Module services on the RightFax server with Facsimile Command Language (FCL)
- RightFax XML Interface
- RightFax API for Java
- RightFax COM Module
- RightFax C, C++ and Visual Basic API
We Create Fully Connected Fax Workflows So You Can Focus On Your Business
Our RightFax experts can help you integrate RightFax with most of the leading EMR software applications, which allows for a faster workflow process and more seamless patient servicing.
We're Here to Help!
575 Lexington Ave. Ste. 12-110
New York, NY 10022