Discover our collection of exclusive RightFax information for an expert view into your RightFax system.
RightFax Product SuiteOpenText RightFax reduces costs, saves time, and improves productivity
An easy-to-use and manage fax software that meets the needs of organizations and industries worldwide
OpenText RightFax (formerly Captaris RightFax) reduces costs, saves time, and improves productivity by enabling users to send, receive, and manage documents directly from desktop, email, and other business applications. With this flexible product suite, Fax Server outperforms other fax software solutions to give organizations unrivaled reliability and performance. RightFax is the proven and reliable market leader that provides fax server software for fax over IP, MFP integrations, desktop faxing, email to fax, and integration with ERP systems.
Key Features and Benefits
- Network-wide desktop faxing – Send & receive documents directly from desktop applications or built-in RightFax client.
- Flexible Email integration options for on-premises and cloud solutions.
- Create and send documents from native applications – preserve formatting of the original documents including page layout, font information and embedded graphics.
- Integration with MFPs to consolidate faxing, printing, scanning and copying on a single device
- Integration tools including Application Program Interface (APIs) and embedded codes allow for easy customization
- Immediate or scheduled delivery- Enhance service levels with instantaneous document delivery or reduce costs by scheduling delivery to take advantage of off-peak telephone rates
- Intelligent outbound fax delivery including call grouping, scheduling, priority sending and human-answered fax.
- Intelligent inbound fax receipt, routing and management including smart distribution, OCR, and AutoReply support.
- Phone book integration including Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), Open Database Connectivity (ODBC), Active Directory and more
- Enterprise Fax Manager (EFM) enables administrators to easily manage users, groups, printers, Least Cost Routing and other fax system functions
- Built-in intuitive client, FaxUtil, allows users to view, print and manage faxes
- Flexible, customizable cover sheets allow better control, routing, security, tracking and personalization of faxes
- Broadcast fax- Improve efficiency by broadcasting documents to hundreds or thousands of recipients at once.
- Secure Binary File Transfer (BFT) feature disallows T.434 file transfer between fax boards
- Extensive dialing rules provide rules and restrictions for fax sending, giving precise control over outbound faxing
- Comprehensive administrative and reporting tools
- NT security authentication- Take advantage of the network’s established Windows security system
- Customizable dialing rules- Gain precise control of outbound faxing by specifying rules and restrictions on fax dissemination
- Do not dial- Verify and control outgoing fax calls to assist with fax spam blocking and provide tighter fax security
- Adjustable bandwidth- Adjust channels automatically to send and/or receive during peak intervals to control fax traffic volume on a group-wide basis
RightFax Enables Companies To:
- Reduce costs and boost productivity
- Streamline workflow processes
- Enhance document security and management
- Provide flexibility and enterprise-wide control over business information delivery
- Comply with internal policies and external regulations regarding faxed document
Reporting, Monitoring, and Audit Trail
- Comprehensive fax usage reports- Monitor fax usage for cost recovery, billing or tracking purposes using built-in reporting tools or customize reports to meet unique requirements
- Customizable notifications – Create fax status notifications to meet tracking and audit trail requirements.
- Fax archival- Record inbound and outbound faxes for audit trail and to support security and regulatory compliance.
- Easy Enterprise Fax Administration and Management
- Certified on Microsoft Windows Standard and Enterprise Server OS 2003 and 2008. Leverage unrivaled application reliability, continuity in the user interface experience and ease of installation and updating
- Support for Microsoft Office XP and Windows 7 Platforms – Extend RightFax to support users of the latest Microsoft platforms
- Robust synchronization with Active Directory- Simplify administration by keeping all critical data in one central location
- Load balancing- Maximize system performance by directing faxes to the server with the most available lines
- Sophisticated Administrative Interfaces- Provide precise control over all server functionality from the office or remotely via the Web
- Single CD installation and silent install- Rapid deployment and easy management
- Intuitive set up and management tools- Quickly and easily create and manage groups, users, cover sheets, billing codes and more
- Enterprise alerting and monitoring- Create and monitor 120 status alerts simultaneously for faster response times
- Supports VMware ESX server 3.0.1 or later
- IPv6 support
- Pager alerts- Further enable faster response times and improve system management with specified RightFax event alerts
- Automatic backup- Conduct automatic backups without suspending operations to ensure maximum uptime
RightFax Branch Office Server
RightFax Branch Office Server Edition is a cost effective fax and e-document delivery solution for corporate and government entities looking for a scalable, secure, and reliable faxing platform for up to 100 users and 4 fax lines at a single location. In addition, RightFax Branch server Edition can be used with RightFax Enterprise Editions to let branch and field offices keep running if the home office is down or the central WAN fails.
- RightFax Branch Office Server Edition includes:
- 2 RightFax Channels
- 2 FoIP (Fax over IP) channels
- 100 Users, Web Access Client
- Secure SMTP Mail gateway for connection to cloud based and on-premise email systems
- Least Cost Routing
RightFax Business Server
OpenText RightFax Business Edition provides a comprehensive set of electronic fax and document delivery features and benefits that make it easy to use and manage for midsized companies, departments and work groups. It offers configurable fax workflow options including: routing, automatic printing, scheduling, priorities and smart resume.
RightFax Enterprise Server
OpenText RightFax Enterprise Edition is a robust enterprise fax and document-delivery solution for national or global organizations that want to combine the power of multiple fax servers on a network. Designed to be easy to use and manage, it allows enterprises to share workload and data across multiple servers and locations. It includes all the electronic fax capabilities of RightFax Business Server, plus additional capabilities such as Intelligent Least-cost Routing™, load-balancing, Windows Security Authentication and a host of other features.
The RightFax Enterprise Server edition is ideal for larger, global and national companies. It seamlessly integrates with unique systems and applications used by large businesses and supports high-volume faxing and additional add-on modules.
RightFax Enterprise Server Edition Includes:
- Unlimited User Clients
- Web Access Client
- OCR Routing and Conversion
- Least Cost Routing
- Secure SMTP Mail gateway for connection to cloud based and on-premise email systems, and Alerting and Monitoring Functionality
RightFax Enterprise Integration
RightFax Enterprise Server Integration Edition is an enterprise fax and e-document delivery solution for corporate and government entities looking for a scalable, secure, and reliable faxing platform. RightFax not only supports FoIP (Fax over IP) and virtualization, but also supports a distributed architecture that allows enterprises to share workload and data across multiple servers and locations.
RightFax Enterprise Suite
OpenText RightFax Enterprise Suite is a convenient, affordable fax server software package that provides the robust enterprise fax and document delivery, administration and management features of RightFax Enterprise Server.
OpenText RightFax Enterprise Suite is ideal for national or global companies that want least-cost routing and need to combine the power of multiple RightFax Servers on their network and take advantage of additional modules at a cost-effective price plus the following add-on modules and capabilities:
- Microsoft Exchange Module
- Lotus Notes Module
- PDF Module
- SecureDocs Encrypted and Certified Delivery
- Advanced Alerting and Monitoring
We Create Fully Connected Fax Workflows So You Can Focus On Your Business
Our RightFax experts can help you integrate RightFax with most of the leading EMR software applications, which allows for a faster workflow process and more seamless patient servicing.
We're Here To Help!
228 East 45th Street
New York, NY 10017