How to Create a PCL Cover Sheet
How to Create a PCL Cover Sheet Printer
Video Duration: 02:20
Welcome to the RightFax Resource Center. Today I will be showing you how to create a PCL cover sheet printer. This printer is necessary to create a PCL cover sheet for RightFax.
Please note that I am demonstrating on a system running Windows Server 2016. If you have a different Operating System, the steps may be slightly different, but the concept is the same.
- To begin, let’s go to the Devices and Printers control panel
- From here, click the “Add a Printer” button
- “The printer that I want isn’t listed” link
- “Add a Local or Network Printer as an Administrator”
- Next, select “Add a Local Printer or Network Printer with Manual Settings”
- Make sure “Use an Existing Port” is selected and in the dropdown select “File: (Print to File)”
- Now, let’s select HP from the Manufacturer column and HP LaserJet 4 from the Printers column
Please note that if you do not see that printer type listed, select “Windows Update” to download the HP Laser Jet 4 driver.
- If asked, you can use the driver that is currently installed.
- Give the printer an easily identifiable name such as “PCL Cover Sheet Printer”
- On the Printer Sharing screen, select “Do not share this printer”
- Finally, uncheck “Set as the default printer” and click “Finish”
You have now set up a printer that you can use to create RightFax PCL Cover Sheets.
To learn how to create a PCL Cover Sheet with your new printer, please click on the link below: https://bit.ly/2XfnAxK
We Create Fully Connected Fax Workflows So You Can Focus On Your Business
Our RightFax experts can help you integrate RightFax with most of the leading EMR software applications, which allows for a faster workflow process and more seamless patient servicing.
We're Here to Help!
Let us know if there is anything that we can do for you, either directly by phone or using our contact form below. We will work diligently to get back to you as soon as possible (usually within one business day).
575 Lexington Ave
New York, NY 10022
Subscribe Our Newsletter
Join our email list to stay up-to-date on industry news and product updates.
© Copyright 2023 - Advantage Technologies, Inc. - All Rights Reserved